Why are you taking so long?

Why all this time to fix some hitboxes? 4 days that 2 kingdoms are blocked for to many bugs that could be solved in a short time, but what are you doing?

killers hitting from 4 meters, pallets that stun and after 2 seconds go to the ground for that hit, embarrassing.

Not to mention the basement missions and the buggy tome, speechless

you are ruining my favorite game, slowly

and I'm sorry I can't have more fun as before

Comments

  • It's barley been a week calm down. For all we know we could have a hot fix tomorrow since it's Tuesday

    Also they don't work on the weekends so they've only had 3 days to work since the patch dropped.

  • @ProfoundEnding said:

    It's barley been a week calm down. For all we know we could have a hot fix tomorrow since it's Tuesday

    Also they don't work on the weekends so they've only had 3 days to work since the patch dropped.

    I hope...

  • @billax_ita said:

    Why all this time to fix some hitboxes? 4 days that 2 kingdoms are blocked for to many bugs that could be solved in a short time, but what are you doing?

    killers hitting from 4 meters, pallets that stun and after 2 seconds go to the ground for that hit, embarrassing.

    Not to mention the basement missions and the buggy tome, speechless

    you are ruining my favorite game, slowly

    and I'm sorry I can't have more fun as before

    Typically patches for this game come out on Tuesdays so hopefully tomorrow? It takes about that long to get the certs from Sony & Microsoft anyway, and keep in mind they are still working from their homes.

  • Tomorrow or next Tuesday