No longer keep items you escape with??!
I am curious, is anyone else have the issue where they no longer get to keep the items they pick up from the chests within the map? I have now played multiple games where I have found a Purple/Epic med kit and despite escaping the trial with the item did not get to keep it. before anyone asks, I didn't even use any of the med kit so it was a fully loaded Med kit. I am pretty sure I have even lost a couple of high level toolbox kits that I escaped with. Does anyone know if this is something new that if you find it on the map and manage to escape you don't get to keep it or is this a glitch?? Sucks when you find a Emergency Med kit but don't get to keep it.
Comments
Ive had no issues with getting out with items but i saw in another thread people saying they were losing items when escaping through hatch, how did uou escape when you lost the items?
I just did it again. I have just escaped a match with one of those yellow celebratory toolboxes it was all used up but it was still in my hands when i got out and again the end match screen said toolbox gained but nope i started the match with 6 of those toolboxes and when i checked it should be 7 but nope still on 6. I started the match with nothing in my hands. This sucks like hell. i escaped through the gate. Surely it cant just be me. i have updated the game and checked that none of the files are corrupted and that the game says all files correct and yet i seem to be only person having this issue. What the hell!!!!
Hey please report bugs here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bugs Make sure first to search if this has been reported already.