Bring this DS nerf!

First of all at this point I couldn't care what other people think about this, but as always make your opinions about this in the replies. Alright, so basically I was on haddonfield doing pretty bad as I was a bit distracted and performing awfully despite that, I'm thinking DS nerf is surfed for... I went and hooked the Feng in which they go and unhook very quickly, I continue to chase this David and I don't go back to tunnel after getting the David hooked Feng returns with Borrowed Time and then I got Feng down they commit to use DS and ran off to the exit gate tbagging at me. I'm sorry but I think the Ruin and Undying stuff was bullshit, coming from a killer main but perks mixed with DS, for example: Borrowed Time, Deliverance, Unbreakable are at some points fully bullshit... Please leave your opinions on this below, I really need your state of opinion

Comments