Is the MMR turned on?
If yes, hows that possible I get skilled survivors when I barely played with some of the killer before and I am trying to practice them now. It doesn’t make sense cause, it makes practice painful.
If yes, hows that possible I get skilled survivors when I barely played with some of the killer before and I am trying to practice them now. It doesn’t make sense cause, it makes practice painful.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I thought the were bringing in rank rewards this patch and switching to mmr, not so huh?
I thought it was turned on with this patch. Interesting
Thats the thing that makes me scared.
So one day you will get lobbies with MMR based on the gameplay you experience these days with extremely broken hitboxes.
Impressive.