6 vs 2

Hi I would like to suggest an idea for a new mode or event. The idea was given to me by these video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CeASjhRovF8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhMwi7mFa7g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHW2CrIGuE8

6 survivors and 2 killers. 7 (or 8) generators. Big map. 3 perks for survivors and 4 for killers. Since the abilities of killers can interfere with each other, there can only be the same killers, for example 2 legions or 2 trappers (Of course, not all killers will approach). 8 totems. More hooks.

To prevent killers from hitting the survivor at the same time, after hitting one killer, the second hit of another killer triggers a 15/20/25 seconds bleed-out timer. I haven't thought of anything against campers yet, but I think there is a way out.

I think it will be interesting.

some screenshots xd

iRwcrkNjep8.jpg KIHY27aUmPI.jpg nzAVj_72W8k.jpg ohHRRxholGw.jpg -RIbcYnSkbM.jpg TisBae7oVSc.jpg WMgwb02U6pw.jpg

Comments

  • Nope. Too unbalanced. Killers would be way too strong in this situation.

  • I would be very unbalanced for most hook save perks would even matter

  • Yes, just imagine how much fun a game against Doctor AND Legion would be.

  • Maybe 2 killers and 30 survivors since looping is out.

  • Lol you must be new to the game. This idea has come up all year every year since 2016. It’d be fun during a send-off month for when BHVR stops supporting the game, but a permanent mode wouldn’t work unless it was perkless and the gen repair speed was slowed significantly. If you think gen rush is a thing now, wait until you have 4 survivors all on gens at the same time while the other 2 loop the killers into a coma.

  • most ideas center around 2 killers and 8 or 10 survivors... would be interesting.