What do you think of adding reverse map offerings.

For example an offering that makes it so you get anything but coldwind or anything but haddonfield. I normally dont run map offerings because I find not knowing which map you are going to more fun but I have gotten rotten fields 5 out of my past 7 games and one of the 2 that wasnt rotten fields was rancid abbitoir. I like not knowing what map you are going ot but I wish there was a way to just not go to coldwind like any other map but coldwind.

Comments

  • Not a bad idea. But i think the sacrificial ward is a better solution. With your solution there would be a lot of new offerings in the bloodweb and its currently hard enough to get the thing what you want in the bloodweb.

  • It'll just clog the bloodweb even more than it does now.

  • Either just use a map offering of where you’d prefer to go, or use a sacrificial ward to counter other players map offerings.

  • Im begging for this for years.

  • I would seriously love this. Sacrificial Ward doesn't guarantee anything, and I like going to random maps. I'd LOVE the ability to keep the randomness but strike a map I don't want to see.