What is your favorite chase music?
Links to each so you can listen and know the names.
Blood trail.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=v3wwHcBqCAE&list=PL2g_QKa0jQvq6f6stneKVL49MnYd8ZTvJ&index=4
Entity Brain.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ud_HZTYTbok&list=PL2g_QKa0jQvq6f6stneKVL49nYd8ZTvJ&index=5
No Place to hide.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_Vx89p1HAc&list=PL2g_QKa0jQvq6f6stneKVL49MnYd8ZTvJ&index=6
Closing In.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ktvcYRsKoqs&list=PL2g_QKa0jQvq6f6stneKVL49MnYd8ZTvJ&index=7
Kill Hunt.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Gt89Zl4XTIo&list=PL2g_QKa0jQvq6f6stneKVL49MnYd8ZTvJ&index=8
No name 1.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=62toM4xo0K0&list=PL2g_QKa0jQvq6f6stneKVL49MnYd8ZTvJ&index=2
No name 2.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=W9srEt-OxYs&list=PL2g_QKa0jQvq6f6stneKVL49MnYd8ZTvJ&index=3
Mike's.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=G7FNFOFjar0&list=PL2g_QKa0jQvq6f6stneKVL49MnYd8ZTvJ&index=9
Mine is Entity Brain
Blood trail.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=v3wwHcBqCAE&list=PL2g_QKa0jQvq6f6stneKVL49MnYd8ZTvJ&index=4 Entity Brain.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ud_HZTYTbok&list=PL2g_QKa0jQvq6f6stneKVL49nYd8ZTvJ&index=5No Place to hide.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_Vx89p1HAc&list=PL2g_QKa0jQvq6f6stneKVL49MnYd8ZTvJ&index=6Closing In.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ktvcYRsKoqs&list=PL2g_QKa0jQvq6f6stneKVL49MnYd8ZTvJ&index=7Kill Hunt.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Gt89Zl4XTIo&list=PL2g_QKa0jQvq6f6stneKVL49MnYd8ZTvJ&index=8No name 1.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=62toM4xo0K0&list=PL2g_QKa0jQvq6f6stneKVL49MnYd8ZTvJ&index=2No name 2.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=W9srEt-OxYs&list=PL2g_QKa0jQvq6f6stneKVL49MnYd8ZTvJ&index=3Mike's.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=G7FNFOFjar0&list=PL2g_QKa0jQvq6f6stneKVL49MnYd8ZTvJ&index=9Mine is Entity Brain
Comments
I like No Place To Hide, it sounds so menacing. I also like MM's because it's so unique.
It would be nice to know which killers are given which chase music (unless it's random), but I would also like it if each killer had their own chase music. I didn't realize there were so many different chase tracks, so it's possible..
I cant decide. I love the threatening crescendo of Closing In and No Place to Hide.
I have only one complain about the Michael one though. I find the high beeps a little obnoxious, but I like them when they are combined in the "he is touching your butt" part.
I love blood trail it just has something exciting for me I can't explain
Obviously Myers is the best one...but if I had to pick another one I’d say Closing In. It fits Trapper the best.
kill hunt or mikes
Mike's
My favorite chase music is Michael Myer's theme as it breaks up the monotony of the other chase themes and has its own charm to it.