Let's talk about the clown

I don't know about yall but I ran into a clown earlier today now while I was running said clown I threw a pallet which stunned him he made the sound and did the animation but still managed to swing while being stunned which hit me. (I was on the other side of the pallet) later in the game, while being chased he was a decent distance away but somehow managed to catch up extremely fast, he was about two of him away from the pallet, he lunged it made the sound that he hit the pallet, hits me then gets stunned now the pallet was thrown down fully before he even lunged and I was also about one of him away from the pallet on the other side. (The same thing happened to my friend) Anyone else dealing with this?

Comments

  • There are huge desync issues going on with the update. From your view you saw stunning the clown right before he hit you.

    From the clowns view he hit you right before you threw the pallet.

    I would hold off to playing survivor or play supersafe. imagine the killer being a bit closer to you then you can see