Stuck at end game screen

I was playing on the silent hill map. After killed i clicked to spectate the match at the exact moment that Tapp escaped through the hatch and got stucked at this screen. Only solution was restart the game

I was Zarina, the other two survivos were dead

2021-02-14--02h27m17s_DeadByDaylight-Win64-Shipping.jpg DeadByDaylight-backup-2021.02.14-05.27.48.log


Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • Same thing has happened with me thrice now (only started happening after the 4.5.0 update). I noticed this behavior specifically when i enter the spectate mode as soon as the match is about to end (or has ended). This means there is no survivors view to show. Maybe this might help in narrowing out the bug. I think the op also experienced this in the same scenario. The same has also happened with two other friends of mine.


    Had to Alt+F4. The event should be at the end of the log file.

    DeadByDaylight-backup-2021.02.13-07.47.12.log