Other Broken Mechanics in the Update
In a comment on another post a commenter mentioned other bugs or “features” that they noticed that people haven’t and aren’t talking about. I decided to see for myself if it’s true and they were right. At least that’s how it seems to me anyway. As of being a survivor wasnt already hell enough. Apparently the devs quietly shrunk the maps and made them smaller. On top of this, the survivors POV seems to be more limited now. Like you can’t see as wide as you use to. Your field of vision is smaller and more closed in. Which I think could be true. Has anyone else noticed this? Or do you disagree?
Comments
Aren't these good changes? I'm not sure about survivor POV and haven't experienced anything unusual about it so far.
As for smaller maps, it means less holding W and wasting time depends on survivor skill and not by how long you can hold a button
Smaller maps means teleporting killers like Freddy, Spirit, and Nurse can easily dominate the matches. And if this is true and becomes more widely known. You can guarantee to see a lot of killers using these three for easy wins.
Spirit, nurse and Freddy are used because maps are larger and it is easier to navigate with them. Large maps favor these killers. Small maps will have less distance between gens and more LoS which means it's highly likely other killers will be played over the three strongest ones.
Well anytime I have gotten The Game it’s always been up against a Nurse or a Spirit and they stomped every survivor in the matches. The only non-teleporting killer I’ve encountered on the Game was Ghostface and while he wasn’t as bad as the teleporting ones we still got ruined.
Shrinking the survivor pov is good. Now they can't see the killer at a loop where the killer can't see them.