Are hits getting vacuumed into hooked survivors even more than usual?

I honestly don't know if I'm just crazy of if this is some change/bug that's happened, but it really does seem like the size of the hooked survivors hitbox has been increased. The best play to make against me right now is just to rush unhooks, because I cannot get grabs (making basic attacks extremely dangerous to try) and a small lunge will usually hit the hooked person, even if the unhooker (let's be honest, farmer) is directly between me and the hook.

I've been seeing it more as a survivor, too, but it's hard to pinpoint what is an actual rob and what is the killer just whiffing an attack, though several times either I or the person unhooking me has faked an unhook only for the resulting swing to hit the person on the hook.

And this is not just some post-trial salt, I've been thinking on this for a good, long while. Maybe I've just been noticing it more lately, maybe I'm just extra unlucky, so I thought I'd ask you folks and see if I'm just losing my mind or not.

Comments

  • Yep,it's insane how HUGE the hooked survivor hitbox is.

    I literally have to walk all the way around the hooked survivor and then attack the unhooker or else i risk hitting the hooked survivor

  • Yeah, hooked Survivor hitboxes are definitely bigger now. I tried angling my swing away from the hooked Survivor but I still hit them. It's like their hitbox is so big that it's overlapping with the rescuer's.