Looking for friends
I’m new and I suck but I wanna get better. If there is anybody chill who just wants to play and make mistakes and laugh about it hit me up. I play on PC
I’m new and I suck but I wanna get better. If there is anybody chill who just wants to play and make mistakes and laugh about it hit me up. I play on PC
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Me too add us Kellyandjosh0326, jasperstwilight
ITSEAZYMYSEXYTHANG I’m on PC too and not all that great if ya ever wanna play just shoot me a invite or friend request on steam.
me too, I'm on pc and NA c: steam is trapped_rabbit