People really like the chainsaw bros
I NEVER play Billy or Bubba and they're probably the Killers I have the least amount of hours on. But I was in the mood to get some achievements so I started trying to get the two "chainsaw 100 Survivors" achievements on steam.
Weird thing happened. I almost never got a 4k but I got a ton of brutal and ruthless killer. The Survivors stayed till the end of the game to write GG. Never had a DC. And I didn't get t-bagged or flashlight clicked even once. It felt like the Survivors appreciated me. That usually doesn't happen with my normal Killer lineup.
Comments
Billy is considered a very fair Killer. His downs are earned. He has no garbage perks. He is looped fairly. And people consider his map rush downright hilarious. The killer is considered the most "wholesome" Killer in the game at the moment.
In a meta with Nurse, Spirits, Freddy, et al.... people are grateful for a Billy.