Outfits
Am I the only one or what is it?
Everytime I Start the Game, EVERY survivor outfit is reset to default and i have to change it all by myself - i know its not a big deal to change clothes while waiting 10min for a single lobby (yes in Germany you will have to wait that long because queue timers are broken af) but i want to know why i have to - because none of my friends have this problem.
Do i have to repair the game data or is it a problem with dbd itself (could be, its buggier than ever since the new patch - but i have the problem even longer)
Comments
Odd for sure
I'd open a thread in the support section of the forum, and if you're on Steam you can verify the file integrity of the game, that might help
where can i find it? im very new and dont know where to find the thread :)