I didn't even notice borrowed time was buffed/nerfed
So I just read through the patch notes again and noticed that borrowed times duration was shortened but it doesn't give u a deep wound anymore? Is that right?
So I just read through the patch notes again and noticed that borrowed times duration was shortened but it doesn't give u a deep wound anymore? Is that right?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No. BT totally still gives Deep Wounds.
You appear to be correct!
It still gives deepwounds ingame I bonked someone with bt and they got the deep wound timer
so apparantly its just not in the description anymore thanks for the info everyone
Apparently, it no longer reads like that because the Deep Wounds is implied automatically in the game term of Endurance.
Endurance is a status effect that if you get hit with it'll give you a deep wound timer. There's several perks that use Endurance. Think along the lines of "You're prepared to Endure the next hit you receive"
What about mettle of man?
Mettle of Man when it's active just straight up ignores a hit that would put you in a dying state
Right but it does so via the Endurance status effect. So the claim that Endurance = Hit gives DW, is false.
only if you're injured... I think
You're right.
"Once activated, the next occasion that would put you into the Dying State from the Injured State is ignored."
It also doesn't specify basic attacks, it just says "next occasion", so I presume that it would also protect from chainsaws and the exposed status, assuming you're injuried already of course.
Oh interesting. I never caught that before. I just looked through the perks that give you endurance and all of the ones that give you a deep wound also specify that. Mettle of Man doesn't, so yea, interesting.