Update problem 4.5.0
Foreword: I am writing this discussion with the help of a translator, so do not judge strictly.
Introduction: I have been playing this game since 2017 and have seen a lot in it, so I understand something about the game.
Topic of discussion: It is very gratifying that the developers of the game decide to make such changes in the game and add new animations, a new interface, and redo old maps. But why is the technical content of 4.5.0 so poorly worked out?
The generation of pallets on the Gideon map is broken, so in some cases 2-3 pallets can stand at a short distance from each other. Hitboxes have changed a lot. I will give an example, I played as a survivor and the killer was chasing me, theoretically I understood that I would have time to run, drop the pallet and not get hit, since there was 3-5 meters between me and the maniac, but the killer hit me. This happens every time, regardless of the actions of the survivor, whether he jumps out of a window, uses a pallet, or just runs. Many people use this hitbox problem, which makes the game of survivors intolerable!
Appeal to the community: Guys, please try to convey this problem to the developers. The sooner they hear us, and the sooner they understand that this does not suit us, the more chances that this problem will be fixed.
Comments
They are aware of the problems you mentioned.