Low quality textures on gens now?
What has happened to various textures in game? most notably the gens, they are now much lower graphical quality and resolution from when they came out in the blight chapter, now you cant even read the writing on them like the "caution" signs, as well as the pistons and whole generator looking to be the wrong "LOD" .I'm playing on ultra with a powerful setup.
to reproduce the steps I did, simply start up the game and look at a gen.
KhaineGB said I should also report this here. here are some pictures. I hope this gets fixed soon.
as you can see everything is of a much lower level detail despite running max settings


Comments
maybe try to set the graphics settings to low and then back to ultra, i dont have this issue
it became like that ever after one of the hotfixes after blight chapter dropped so it's not new at all
yeah, it really sucks
it doesn't work
omfg how long does this have to take????? its been three months now and nothing. ridiculous