Died on First Hook on Purpose Stories
People may frown on it but I’ve done it a few times in some messed up cases. Like if everyone is already injured or downed and no gens are done I know it’s a lost cause or if my teammates are being extremely dumb or outright jerks. Had a few teammates before lead the killer right to me to lose him and then he downs me and hooks me. I’m usually done after that. I’m not helping someone who pulls those kind of stunts in a match. You can all burn by the entity for all I care. What is some of your stories of why you died on purpose on first hook?
Comments
Happened to me today three times in a row.
Killers can do this to punish survivor groups they can't beat and cheat them out of pips. Would be nice if they just gave survivors +1 and let them keep their offerings after a killer rage quits.