Forgiven but not forgotten 4.5.0

Just so I'm clear I'm I am glad the hud will be updated in 4.5.2 and you are finally listening to the given feed back

But again I say this this could of been avoided if you did listen to the feed back in the first place

And please dont do the let's have the console players test it

there is a massive flaw in that thought process because majority of us watch either live streams of the ptb or yt video's

(And that also just nullify the reason of the ptb further)

This isint to bash anyone this is just trying to tell/ help you avoid situations like this

Ex the ooo change a lot of people like the idea of that and are glad to see that it will be coming

Comments

  • yeah A Way to be Dead is sounding pretty interesting, and I may decide to check it out once it's released.


    Edit: I didn't realize I was still on the dead by daylight tabs