I found a hacker. How can I report them?
I found a hacker and don't know what to do. I reported them on the game but not sure how long it will take for them to get banned since they only had an hour on their game. I have a recording of the match. Thanks
Comments
Was about to ask what exactly they did considering how borked the patch is it could be a misunderstanding, but the one hour account espeially during a sale is a telltale sign coupled with what goes on in game that it's a cheater on a throwaway account. It still doesn't mean they are and that it isn't a misunderstanding, but it certainly up the odds they are if it wasn't something too blatant. you need video evidence and to send in a report with a linkt ot heir steam page opened up in the end game results to tie the account to the video and then to send that in somewhere throught he website here iirc