Suggestion: Moving HUD around

I can't find the suggestion spot. So I apologize, move if needed. But since the showed the new proposal, I can't do it. I simply can't. It is to cluttered together. I personally liked the new one and just wanted the health bar a bit more viewable. Anyway you Devs can just make each corner be movable, where we can move the top left down where you guys are showing it now and for someone like me I can keep it in top left?? Absolutely love this game and been playing since the day it dropped on console. Just don't know if I can do the new cluttered screen. It probably sounds stupid, but with the old HUD my right eye got lazy and I would never look in top right of screen and would never have to. Since the new HUD my eye is already learning and now I'm forced to look in each corner making it a whole lot easier on me and my eyes. Like I said, it may not be the same. Some of you all are opposite, I know. Sooo that's where my proposal comes in. If we could just simply be able to move each section on our own I think we'd all at least be able to be happy and play the game. This is not me whining, this is my last stretch to keep me on this game. Absolutely love this game and don't want to leave it behind, but if it is going to be cluttered how they are offering us... I won't be able to do it ๐Ÿ˜”

Comments