Are they going to take the Meg Rift skin away
The one that everyone has access to at current? I'm curious if they intend to patch that away or not.
The one that everyone has access to at current? I'm curious if they intend to patch that away or not.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Well..it was given to everyone by mistake, and since it's not even in the free track of the Rift.. I'd say that yes, it's going to be patched like they patched it last time
Yeah, they did last time. Before, Meg had a snow top that unlocked early. They eventually fixed I so you had to unlock it t use it. So yeah, I imagine they'll do the same.