Never Getting Away
Does it ever make you just want to quit when you manage to do three gens yourself, multiple hook saves, etc and then at the end you are the only one who gets killed? The rest of the team you had to carry gets away and you suffer for being a good teammate. My three teammates literally like me to die at the end. It’s starting to turn me bitter towards working with others in this game. They will come up to me to heal them while I’m working on a gen and all this nonsense. But when I need them they abandon me. Maybe from now on I should just tell them to hit the road and only help myself. Idk. I probably don’t mean that. Just ranting
Comments
This is why I run Plunderers. If I find a key, I hide it in a corner and leave as soon as the hatch spawns. Once we are down to one gen, I go into stealth mode and avoid the killer at all costs. I'll still work on a gen as long as my idiot teammates didn't three gen us. If the gens get done, and my teammates were turds, I leave. I will go back in to help a good looper or someone I noticed who actually worked on objectives.