Merged: New HUD - A clear lack of care for the userbase

Comments

  • I do prefer this to the current one although it still needs work. I do appreciate they are listening to feedback and now sharing the WIP to get additional feedback.

    I'm curious why they insist on keeping the survivor information vertical. If they are going to keep it vertical an option to remove gamertags would be great. Personally I don't need them except for reporting purposes which a quick look mid game at menu can do.

    Move the left side closer to the edge. I'd rather that 1/2 inch of FOV in middle.

    Make the portraits grey scale. This will help deter involuntary eye movement to the side of the screen that can cause eye strain/headaches. Also when status effects that are colored pop up it will be more noticeable.

    I think the Adept portraits would fit way better.

    I do want to see what their plans are for hook/down status bars for survivors. I'm hoping the bars will be easier to tell time survivor has left on a hook as well as something to help solo see when survivor is being healed from downed state or carried.