sooo does anyone fully understand the red glyph challenge?
I have seen it and "communed" with it aaaand thats it? it dissapears and you got it? no negative side effects and you dont even have to make it to the end?
The entire point is merely to find it?
And also can you see the glyphs if you dont have the challenge selected but someone else has?
If both you and someone else has it...can you steal their Glyph? (I know a second glyph will spawn during a match, I have seen that happen)
Comments
That's it, all you need to do is collect it. I don't think you see it if you haven't chosen it, and I'm unaware if one person can get multiple in a match.
Data-miners leaked the existence of the red glyphs months ago, it seems to me as if the devs had much bigger plans with them originally, but something didn't work out, so now we get this effectively pointless challenge. I'm pretty sure they didn't create models and animations just for this.
Maybe it will be used in future plans. I would love new mechanics in the game.. if you play thousands of hours one gets bored of doing the same over and over, specially as survivor if the killer is not chasing you.. I hate holding M1.
It feels like the start of something. It'd be a shame if it lead to nothing at all.