Ranking and Pip/De-Pip bug
This bug is literally making me de-pip so many times and rank down!!! It seems to always want to count the -1/0 but when I get a +1/+2 it won't do anything -- SO FRUSTRATING!!!
Tagged:
Pending
This bug is literally making me de-pip so many times and rank down!!! It seems to always want to count the -1/0 but when I get a +1/+2 it won't do anything -- SO FRUSTRATING!!!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I’ve gone from Rank 3 to Rank 5 since the update launched. Not only that, but I’ve been playing an endless toxic game of rank-pong going back and forth where I carry my team and earn 2 pips (Only getting credit for 1 instead of both and the 1 isn’t even a guarantee. It’s given me zero before) or god forbid I have an average game where I make a mistake or my team is crouching in grass the whole match they won’t hesitate to take away a pip and give you zero credit for the survival emblem. I hit Rank 4 4 times today alone because even when I pip and go from Rank 5 to 4 it still refuses to credit me and will just keep me at 5. Switched to killer after that match and had a Brutal Killer that resulted in -2 pips this system is trash
Pip bug still hasn’t been fixed — still de-ranking when a 0/+1 has been achieved. Also, when the killer DCs when loading into game, a de-pip happens