Dear devs
Do y'all even care about the community? Y'all treat us like we're chop liver. Our feedback that we give to y'all is just invalid apparently. Isn't a PTB supposed to be a beta test where we are supposed to give feedback? No, it's not, at least that's not how y'all treat it. The PTB is really just there for hype. Barely anyone wanted this new UI or movement change. But no, y'all liked it over the people who actually play the damn game, so it needed to get put in. I've seen so many excuses on why y'all kept it in including the reason that time and resources were spent on it so it can't be reverted because of that. Scott Jund made it clear that designing a UI is not that complicated so just stop with the excuses.
I get that y'all recently stated on Twitter that y'all are sorry and will fix things. Apologies and acknowledgements are cute and all, but I've heard plenty of that over the past few months while the game is still getting worse. So let me just say, STOP SAYING and START DOING.
Before I get any hate comments, let me just say that I'm not trying to hate on the devs. Y'all seem like amazing people and I understand that running a game this big and popular isn't easy. Every gaming studio will make mistakes here and there, but please at least show us y'all do care. I'm not talking about acknowledging your mistakes, I'm talking about actually fixing the mess y'all made. Please stop giving us content that no one ever wanted and please give what the community is asking for. I know that I'll get called entitled for saying that, but just remember that we paid real money for this game.
Just know, that I don't hate Dead by Daylight. If I did, I would never be writing this post. There's no reason to criticize a game I don't like. I really care for this game and I want it to be as successful as it can be, and that's the reason I'm so critical. That's the reason we as a community are so critical.
Comments