This lag is extremely abysmal!!!!!!
At this point I don't know if its lag or frame rate drops or whatever but it's it getting extremely aggravating. I keep dying because of it and I don't know what to do.
I was playing against demo and I managed to avoid his shread. And I tried to go through the door. The game however decided nope and laged to make me miss the door and I go down. It absolutely not fair!!! If anyone have any tips to minimize this i would really appreciate it, because honestly it's making survivor extremely unplayable.
Comments
it has to do with the hitboxes after the survivor makeover I believe, they really borked the hitboxes on em all, lack of double bp right now isn't helping me wanna do anything other than log in for the login bonus unless the bitboxes are so broken I decide to knock some killer rift out of the way and take advantage of it before they fix it