Losing rank points or not gaining them while meeting threshholds
this has happened multiple times to me now it just wont give me my rank points or actually takes 1 away while i hit the threshholds. PLEASE give me my 3 rank points back :)
unknown (1).png unknown (2).png unknown (3).png
Tagged:
Pending
Comments
Hey, I have the same problem since the bigger update and I really hate this. Atm I'm rank 4 w/ 2 points. I prolly would be rank 3 again or even better. I don't know why this crap exist but I really hope that they'll fix this asap
This has happened to me 8 times. Its like the rank screen is one off. When I actually rank up I stay the same but when I don’t meet the limit I rank down. Images below:
total ranked down from rank 6 to 9 "back to 8" but stuck on demote between 9/8 now with the bug constantly happening... only a issue for survivors it seems as killer rounds don't seem to bug