Problems with picking up survivors, no prompt appearing

having to leave people i chased down to chase somebody else because the game wasnt letting them pick them up.anybody else get this issue?


also a small problem just to add, when i went in spectate mode, the sound was working fine but i switched player and then the sound went mute and wouldnt turn back on. very odd just thought id let you know that bug aswell.

Comments

  • first time I heard of it.

    it's normal for me.

    the one issue I had was not being able to collect the glyph in one match.

  • @Alice_pbg said:

    first time I heard of it.

    it's normal for me.

    the one issue I had was not being able to collect the glyph in one match.

    it happened to me when i downed them at a building. their body was partly in the wall and it wouldnt let me pick them up. otherwise it was working fine.