Emblems broken

I'm not sure if its a bug but since when did they change the order of the emblems. Its always been Lightbringer on the very left, then unbroken, then benevolent, and lastly evader. But now the entire order has been switched. Now its benevolent, then evader, then lightbringer, then unbroken. And I know the unbroken emblem IS bugged but because every time I die I get no bronze or sliver in the emblem even I survive to the very end of the match and KNOW I've lasted at least 5 minutes if not 10.

Comments

  • @VentingSylar said:

    I'm not sure if its a bug but since when did they change the order of the emblems. Its always been Lightbringer on the very left, then unbroken, then benevolent, and lastly evader. But now the entire order has been switched. Now its benevolent, then evader, then lightbringer, then unbroken. And I know the unbroken emblem IS bugged but because every time I die I get no bronze or sliver in the emblem even I survive to the very end of the match and KNOW I've lasted at least 5 minutes if not 10.

    I noticed that too they changed the order of the emblems and sometimes the emblems don't even show up even if they should.


    I'm just chalking this up to another broken aspect of the game that came with the update. some things were not broken why try to fix them?

  • @Ryan489x said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/226601/emblems-broken

    I noticed that too they changed the order of the emblems and sometimes the emblems don't even show up even if they should.

    I'm just chalking this up to another broken aspect of the game that came with the update. some things were not broken why try to fix them?

    Could be related to MMR and the rank reward system, although you wouldn't have thought they'd have to change how the emblems themselves work for that :shrug: