PC- Someone disconnects before game starts, still depips/loses rank

This is the second time I have experienced this in the last two days. I would play as killer, be stuck on the loading into a match screen for awhile, then have it says someone disconnected/couldn't load into the game. Both times though, I would depip and would go down a rank. I am pretty new to playing killer so I'm sorry if this is normal for a disconnected game. All my add ons and offerings did not get used, just dropped in ranking. Let me know if you need anymore information, and if it happens again I can take screenshots

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • Same with me as survivor on PS4.

    It said someone disconnected before the match loaded and I got penalized for it.

    Something is up.

  • Same happened to me and I wanted to create a topic about it with pictures.. game is broken and we are still playin this sh