I don't see the campfire charm in rift
I don't see the campfire charm in my rift. I don't know if it was taken out or if it's a bug
Tagged:
Pending
I don't see the campfire charm in my rift. I don't know if it was taken out or if it's a bug
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah same, it's almost been a month, I finished the rift, no campfire charm. No information on it, I've played against a nurse who had it and I know Paulie has it, we don't even get notice now? like can someone make a comment on this charm because this is the only source even regarding it I can find after a month.