Not sure if they said it'd be half off but this is the first time in the entire history of the game on Steam that it didn't follow the trend of matching the discount from the previous sale. It's 40% off this time instead of the expected 60% off. I hope it's a mistake but I also doubt that.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Not sure if they said it'd be half off but this is the first time in the entire history of the game on Steam that it didn't follow the trend of matching the discount from the previous sale. It's 40% off this time instead of the expected 60% off. I hope it's a mistake but I also doubt that.
There's a first time for everything I suppose...
I also don’t remember more than 40% discount. Perhaps there will be more, but you need to look at the big sales