Hahahaha! Myers and the new hook camera

Ok, so as I’m sure you’re all aware by now - when you play survivor and get hooked the camera likes to dip down so you can get a good look at all the action on the ground beneath the hook (rather than actually see yourself go on the hook!)

So Myers gets me and he’s in his hospital gown. I go on hook, camera dips, and his feet! Omg they’re so small! Freakishly small. Comedically small! And by small I mean short front-to-back. They were about as long as they were wide! Bwa ha ha ha!

His feet look normal otherwise, so maybe it was my camera angle. Maybe it’s a result of the new camera dip “feature”. Maybe it’s a one-time bug.

But I don’t think so....


My suspicion is that he’s self conscious and wears realistic, rubbery, foot-shaped shoes to make his feet look bigger. Unfortunately for him, these fake feet can’t handle the weight and pressure of hooking a survivor and you get a brief moment get to see his REAL feet!

I know a lot of people here have a thing for Myers, so ladies, you’ve been warned! 😏

Comments