Wraith's "Beast" add on
I just ran the "Beast" and "Ghost" add ons together last match and it seemed like the survivors were extremely confused. Kept running into me and kept failing skill checks as I got closer to them. Does anyone know what it's like to go against this build? I'm curious as to why it works as well as it does
Comments
I would imagine that the survivors are trying to find where the killer is when they hear the heartbeat. When they don't see the killer, they tend to panic as the killer seems to becoming from any direction.
Yeah. I think it's the best speed limiter add on
I want to try it with distressing for the ultimate mind game, but that kind of defeats the purpose of the extra bloodpoints
I would imagine running this with Distressing on small maps would make it hard to pinpoint you as well.