Ranking completely bugged
I'm stuck at rank 4 and my pips disappear right after I earn them so I physically cannot level up please help
Tagged:
Duplicate
I'm stuck at rank 4 and my pips disappear right after I earn them so I physically cannot level up please help
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I am having the same problem. With the unbroken medal bugged, it's been hard to pip if I don't survive the game, so I've been content when I safety. However, tonight (Feb 10 2021) the game said I got a safety, but I lost 3 pips. I went from rank 4 and 0 pips to rank 5 and 2 pips.