Depip even when it shows 1 or 2 pips
Platform PC Steam
Hi, I have been losing pips (-1) even when it shows that I should get +1 or +2 pips, with gold/iri emblems.
Tagged:
Duplicate
Platform PC Steam
Hi, I have been losing pips (-1) even when it shows that I should get +1 or +2 pips, with gold/iri emblems.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Same for me. Stuck at rank 9.
This is a screencap of it happening to me.
It happened to me too. I was supposed to get a pip, but the game deranked me instead. I lost like four ranks this way. But there is another thread about this issue and it's marked as "Aknowledged", so I hope we can expect a fix soon. :)