loosing a rank because of error
I was in a game just started 3 survivors dc at start of game, and I was lucky I was next to the hatch i escaped only survivor that never got the chance to do anything so I de pipped went back t6o rank 13 next game i went back to rank 12 and then next game i did 3 gens, 2 safe hooks, and 1 totem, then on last gen the was an error
https://prnt.sc/z1hazg and when i went back into game i lost a rank again this is not fair is there anything i can do as i am trying so hard to better my rank
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
Hello, when you want to report a bug, please check the bug report section (https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bugs) to see if it has been reported already and upvote it, otherwise open a new report following the guidelines.