Well they managed to completely ruin the Asylum map
Legit the worst map re-work ever. Who approved that? My god!
Legit the worst map re-work ever. Who approved that? My god!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I haven't had much issue playing Asylum as either Survivor or Killer... besides the breakable walls.
The Game is far worse. There's like 8 God Pallets on that map now with like another 8 safe pallets. As Killer it's horrible and as Survivor it can be just as horrible if the breakable walls are still there. I think The Game might've been the worst map rework they've done yet. Visually it looks amazing, but gameplay is horrible for both sides in my experience.
Well it's clear the PTB is not about community feedback, more like free Beta testers for BHVR. Uninstalling again I'm afraid, the games a mess.