Auto-Didact

Has anyone noticed the visual effect of Auto-Didact getting changed? Normally with the 1st two skill checks, it is normally surrounded with a red ring with skill check three and thereafter being white. Now it a white outer ring skill check for all of them. Was that part of the update or did I miss something?

Comments

  • I’m glad they did that. The red was awful. I’d screw so many skillchecks because of a mottled brown background, and I couldn’t actually see where the correct zone on the ring was.

  • It will take getting used to! Just like with the other changes, I want to give as much time/adjustment before making an opinion. It was the first thing I found that threw me off lmao!

  • It used the old-Ruin skill check for it, so considering how long its been since then, this change has been a long time coming.