Question about an Archives Challenge
For the "Unlock 6 chests" challenge in Tome 6, Level 1, will rummaging through a chest count (with the perk Appraisal), or will only opening the chest count towards it?
For the "Unlock 6 chests" challenge in Tome 6, Level 1, will rummaging through a chest count (with the perk Appraisal), or will only opening the chest count towards it?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm answering my own question: I'm pretty sure I only opened 4 chests, and used 3 tokens of Appraisal in my match - and it says 6/6 for my challenge.
So afaik, Appraisal/rummaging does count towards the "Unlock 6 chests" challenge in Tome 6, Level 1. :)