Hit Validation Broken
What's with the hits? Why do killers deal damage where you are not? I even hit close and I don't get it
https://youtu.be/qd-aI2jkp6I
Tagged:
Pending
What's with the hits? Why do killers deal damage where you are not? I even hit close and I don't get it
https://youtu.be/qd-aI2jkp6I
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
i just made a post about it now. they broke the hit validation again. so many wi-fi hits.
I have the same issue. Some hit's shouldn't hit and some should, but don't.
I had a Nurse hitting me over a pallet after the pallet was fully dropped (animation ended). I had 40ms ping.
When I was playing Myers I got robbed of 2 EWIII hits at a pallet (40ms ping). The survivor told me later I was miles away.
Is it a case of desync?