Stake Out Question
Does it make all great skill checks +2% or only the ones from the stacks?
Does it make all great skill checks +2% or only the ones from the stacks?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That's something I've been meaning to test for a while. I think that it does add +1% to all great skill checks (including healing and pig boxes), but I don't know if you need a token saved up for that to be in effect or not.
It adds the extra 1% regardless if it's a skill check hit with a token or not iirc.
AFAIK, it only grants the bonus +1% on Good Skill checks, as scoring a Great Skill check will not consume a token, thus it won't provide the bonus.