Clown's new chase music is so awesome!

While I would have preferred horrific circus music similar to Mr Envy's fanmade one, I can not deny that this is absolutely amazing chase music, perhaps the best in the game by far, in my opinion. I really would like to see more Killer's getting a strong clear sounding chase music that makes the player go: "Yep, that's the X Killer alright".

Currently, many killers have got their own chase music, but I can not really distinguish any of them because they sound so similar to one another, well perhaps Pyramid Head is an exception. The clown is the first killer with chase music that I am able to recognize the moment I hear it, and it's so spine-tingling. Great work BHVR!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CJmKbzy9GQ&ab_channel=MrEnvy


Comments

  • @Sunbreaker7 said:

    While I would have preferred horrific circus music similar to Mr Envy's fanmade one, I can not deny that this is absolutely amazing chase music, perhaps the best in the game by far, in my opinion. I really would like to see more Killer's getting a strong clear sounding chase music that makes the player go: "Yep, that's the X Killer alright".

    Currently, many killers have got their own chase music, but I can not really distinguish any of them because they sound so similar to one another, well perhaps Pyramid Head is an exception. The clown is the first killer with chase music that I am able to recognize the moment I hear it, and it's so spine-tingling. Great work BHVR!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CJmKbzy9GQ&ab_channel=MrEnvy

    Mr envy's chase theme is way better coming from a clown main. It sounds a lot more smoother than the one added. Mainly killer pov is so good.

  • The cacophony of twisted horns mixed with the marching band drums is what sealed the deal for me as it being a solid killer theme. It really nails the idea of Clown being the big event to his circus act.

  • Yes i though so, this was the only good implemention for me.