Many Bugs since new Patch

I played 3 hours with my friend today and we got the following bugs continuously:

  • While you are running, the running suddenly stops as if you had released the shift button. This is deadly in chases. Also happens when healing or reparing a gen (so it happens with different keys).
  • Everyone escaped, but one of them has the end screen hanging and you have to exit DBD with Alt + F4.
  • I got a black pip, but I'm deranked.
  • No display if Survivor pulls someone off the hook or lift them off the ground. Very exhausting with random players.
  • No indication of when the killer picks up a survivor. This makes countering barbeque and chilli almost impossible.
  • No sound when changing survivor views.
  • The killers hit you over incredibly long distances. It is no longer possible when you have to pull a pallet.
  • When a medicit or a tool case is used up, a bar is still displayed to the left of it, as if the item is still usable.
Tagged: Addressed

Comments