Bad Update

Actually I was looking forward to this update coming, because for new maps and a few changes, more NOT FOR BUGS. To be honest, this update disappointed me and made the game almost unplayable. The killers hitting me from a distance of 1-2 meters was enough for me to give up the game. Now I realize that whenever there is an update in the game, new bugs will come, the more they do, the more errors they get. Speaking of new HUDs and Animations, frankly, I never thought they would bring it because thousands of people on the forum did not like the new HUD and even though they did a feedback poll on it they still did it. The best thing is to deactivate the servers for a few days and to clean the game thoroughly, at least so as not to lose players who just bought the game.

Comments