Ether was not changed I tested it and it felt the exact same.
Want to do more testing on solvent jug and makeup kit but it felt like an extra 3-4 seconds of the effect to me
Yeah it seems like Ether is exactky the same.
And yeah, although I’d like some confirmation, it feels like Solvent Jug and Garish Make Up Kit are extremely generous with how much they extend Invigorated. Garish Make Up Kit in particular feels like I’m zooming around for ages.
I haven’t tried stacking GMUK & Solvent Jug yet. Have you?
And yeah, although I’d like some confirmation, it feels like Solvent Jug and Garish Make Up Kit are extremely generous with how much they extend Invigorated. Garish Make Up Kit in particular feels like I’m zooming around for ages.
I haven’t tried stacking GMUK & Solvent Jug yet. Have you?
I have and it is very good but you are giving up flask of bleach or thick cork stopper to use it.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Ether was not changed I tested it and it felt the exact same.
Want to do more testing on solvent jug and makeup kit but it felt like an extra 3-4 seconds of the effect to me
Yeah it seems like Ether is exactky the same.
And yeah, although I’d like some confirmation, it feels like Solvent Jug and Garish Make Up Kit are extremely generous with how much they extend Invigorated. Garish Make Up Kit in particular feels like I’m zooming around for ages.
I haven’t tried stacking GMUK & Solvent Jug yet. Have you?
I have and it is very good but you are giving up flask of bleach or thick cork stopper to use it.