Evil spirit builds

I've really been enjoying the spirit but are there any fun builds you can do with her? I'm looking for something new to do and her perks are really fun combined with others. Is there an evil build that you can do with her too?

Comments

  • BBQ
    Haunted Grounds
    Devour Hope
    Brutal Strength

    So much fun, and a very naughty build.
  • Rancor, colorphobia(clown) , sloppy butcher, remember me

    Keep the obsession on the ground as bait, best part is you don't have to Camp because it doesn't matter if they get up
  • I'll definently have to try these thanks!!!
  • I was pure evil by using her two ultra rare add-ons and putting the map on The Game. Perks I normally use are Save The Best For Last, Nurses Calling, Rancor, and BBQ.

  • Rancor, colorphobia(clown) , sloppy butcher, remember me

    Keep the obsession on the ground as bait, best part is you don't have to Camp because it doesn't matter if they get up
    Coulrophabia is a terrible perk.