Not awarded emblem for Unbroken
This game (at least until I died) lasted at least 15 mins. Either they HEAVILY upped the requirements for this badge, or this is a bug. This is happening every game and I am losing ranks cause of it.
Tagged:
Mod
This game (at least until I died) lasted at least 15 mins. Either they HEAVILY upped the requirements for this badge, or this is a bug. This is happening every game and I am losing ranks cause of it.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Its a glitch. Been happening to a lot of people.
Hey, this has been reported already. For the future, please report here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bugs